Hervey Bay Sunset Cruise
Take in the beautiful Hervey Bay sunset whilst our crew serve you local seafood and non-seafood delights. A perfect way to end your day or start your evening.
"The crew was amazing, friendly, helpful and efficient. The food on board was above expectation. We will be back." Peter H - Ettalong Beach, NSW, Australia
Sunset/night time cruises take you into the spectacular pristine waterways between Fraser Island and the mainland to look out for our resident dolphins & turtles as well as enjoy the vibrant Sunset over Hervey Bay. Our selection of hot and cold canapés is served to you on deck, so you don’t miss any of the views. The night continues as we show you the sparkle of the city lights along the 13 kilometres of the Beachfront that is The Charlton Esplanade. We cruise past Hervey Bay’s monumental Pier and then admire the brilliant glow of the lights that make up the Harbour precinct.
- 1.5-2 hour cruise in the spectacular pristine waterways between K'gari (Fraser Island) and Hervey Bay (specific destination determined by tides & weather conditions
- Combination of seafood and non-seafood delights:
– Hervey Bay King Prawns
– Mixed Pastries, arancini balls, meatballs
– Fresh Coffin Bay Half Shell Oysters
– Half Shell Hervey Bay Scallops
– Fish bites
– Salmon rolls, vege sticks and dips
– Cheese board
- Complimentary drink on arrival (beer, wine, bubbles, soft drink, tea, coffee, milo and water)
- Wide variety of additional drinks available at affordable prices
- November – March: 5:30 pm departure, returns 7:00 pm
- April 4th – July: 4:30 pm departure, returns 6:00 pm
An intimate cruise shared amongst a small amount of passengers OR Group rates available from 10 – 45 people, groups can cruise any day of the week call us to check availability.