Guaranteed Whale Watching Cruise
July 18th, 2020 - October 31st, 2020. Fun, educational, interesting, inspirational and amazing are just some of the ways to describe a Whale Watch experience with Whalesong. Join us to see 'The Biggest Show on Earth'.
"The weather was perfect and Doug and the crew were informative and willing to answer all our questions. More importantly was the amazing experience we had watching the whales. Doug endeavoured to locate as many as he could and showed the utmost respect for these beautiful creatures at all times. The time flew by we enjoyed it so much. If time had allowed I would happily have gone straight back out for the afternoon cruise to do it all again." Sue H, Melbourne, Australia - October, 2019
Our 1/2 day morning or afternoon cruise will leave you with cherished memories to last a lifetime. Choose from our Extended Morning (5 hour cruise) or our Afternoon + Sunset (4 hour cruise). Operating daily whale watch cruises. July 18th, 2020 - October 31st, 2020.
This is a guaranteed whale watch tour - if you don't see whales, you'll receive a free return trip until you do.* How's THAT for a guarantee!?
Whether you choose the morning or the afternoon cruise, the crew at Whalesong give you the best Whale Watch experience possible. PLUS, there's no need to worry about what to eat...we're the only 1/2 day boat that includes meals.
Both cruises include:
- Local knowledge and expert fauna commentary with an emphasis on whales
- Multilingual crew to give direct translation in French, German, Spanish and Italian - if preferred
- Multi level viewing throughout the entire vessel
- Hydrophone to listen to the whales 'sing'
- Free WiFi
- Low passenger numbers (only carry max. 60% of actual capacity)
- Extra wide decks provide many excellent viewing and seating options
- Complimentary filtered water, loose leaf tea, herbal tea, coffee and milo available all cruise
- Delicious morning AND lunch on morning cruise; afternoon tea AND dinner on afternoon cruise (special dietary requirements catered for on request and with reasonable notice)
- Fully licensed and well stocked bar
- Snacks and Souvenirs available for purchase
- Kids activity sheets
- Wheelchair ramps, access and toilet
- Courtesy bus pick up in Hervey Bay
WHAT TO BRING:
Your camera (charged batteries), comfortable flat shoes, sunscreen, hat, dress for the day so a jacket if you feel the cold, sunglasses, water bottle.
Whalesong's Extended Morning Cruise...
July 18th to October 31st
We will get you out on the Bay and interacting with the whales before the other boats, but still back in time to be able to make use of your afternoon. Of all the morning cruises, ours spends the longest on the whales.
5 hour cruise includes:
- Morning Tea (fruit platter and cakes)
- Buffet Lunch (cool roasted chicken, ham, three freshly made salads and fresh bread)
Whalesong's Afternoon + Sunset Cruise...
July 27th to October 11th
Our Afternoon Cruise is great if you want to optimize your time in Hervey Bay as it enables you to fit in a whale watch cruise on the same day you arrive as we're the last full-service boat to leave in the afternoon. After the afternoon of whale watching, we enjoy a cruise back taking in a stunning sunset Hervey Bay is known for. Sounds good, right!?
4 hour cruise includes:
- Afternoon Tea (cheeses, sliced meats and crackers)
- Buffet dinner (hot and cold dishes), fresh salads, fresh bread
Whichever cruise you choose, you'll be pleased you chose Whalesong. With our commitment to the environment and sustainable practices, you can feel comfortable knowing your experience is not at the expense of the environment these incredible creatures live in.
* You can keep coming back with us until you see a Humpback whale (subject to cruise availability). If you can't come back, you'll be given a voucher that you can transfer, or even sell if you wish. We don't give refunds as you've already enjoyed a cruise with us.