Guaranteed Whale Watching Cruise
July 13th, 2019 - October 26th, 2019. Fun, educational, interesting, inspirational and amazing are just some of the ways to describe a Whale Watch experience with Whalesong. Join us to see 'The Biggest Show on Earth'.
"Amazing life time experience: Wow, just wow, from the first phone call I made enquiring about the whale watching cruise, until we disembarked, we were treated like royalty....I cannot sing the praises of Whalesong Cruises enough." curranycakeclan, Galway, Ireland - August, 2019
Our 1/2 day morning or afternoon cruise will leave you with cherished memories to last a lifetime. Choose from our Extended Morning (5 hour cruise) or our Afternoon + Sunset (4 hour cruise). Operating daily whale watch cruises. July 13th, 2019 - October 30th, 2019.
This is a guaranteed whale watch tour - if you don't see whales, you'll receive a free return trip until you do. How's THAT for a guarantee!?
Whether you choose the morning or the afternoon cruise, the crew at Whalesong give you the best Whale Watch experience possible. PLUS, there's no need to worry about what to eat...we're the only 1/2 day boat that includes lunch.
Both cruises include:
- Local knowledge and expert fauna commentary with an emphasis on whales
- Multilingual crew to give direct translation in French, German, Spanish and Italian - if preferred
- Multi level viewing throughout the entire vessel
- Hydrophone to listen to the whales 'sing'
- Free WiFi
- Low passenger numbers (only carry max. 60% of actual capacity)
- Extra wide decks provide many excellent viewing and seating options
- Complimentary filtered water, loose leaf tea, herbal tea, coffee and milo available all cruise
- Delicious morning/afternoon tea AND lunch (special dietary requirements catered for on request and with reasonable notice)
- Fully licensed and well stocked bar
- Snacks and Souvenirs available for purchase
- Kids activity sheets
- Wheelchair ramps, access and toilet
- Courtesy bus pick up in Hervey Bay
WHAT TO BRING:
Your camera (charged batteries), comfortable flat shoes, sunscreen, hat, dress for the day so a jacket if you feel the cold, sunglasses, water bottle.
Whalesong's Extended Morning Cruise...
July 13th to October 31st
We will get you out on the Bay and interacting with the whales before the other boats, but still back in time to be able to make use of your afternoon. Of all the morning cruises, ours spends the longest on the whales.
5 hour cruise includes:
- Morning Tea (fruit platter and cakes)
- Buffet Lunch (cool roasted chicken, ham, three freshly made salads and fresh bread)
Whalesong's Afternoon + Sunset Cruise...
July 20th to October 13th
Our Afternoon Cruise is great if you want to optimize your time in Hervey Bay as it enables you to fit in a whale watch cruise on the same day you arrive as we're the last full-service boat to leave in the afternoon. After the afternoon of whale watching, we enjoy a cruise back taking in a stunning sunset Hervey Bay is known for. Sounds good, right!?
4 hour cruise includes:
- Light Lunch (freshly made sub style sandwiches with a variety of meat and/or salad fillings)
- Afternoon Tea (cheeses, sliced meats and crackers)
Whichever cruise you choose, you'll be pleased you chose Whalesong. With our commitment to the environment and sustainable practices, you can feel comfortable knowing your experience is not at the expense of the environment these incredible creatures live in.