Dolphin Watch + Whale Search
June 28th, 2019 - July 12th, 2019. Join Whalesong Cruises to look for the first Humpback Whales of the season. You may also see up to 4 different types of dolphins on our Dolphin Watch and Whale Search cruise. Complimentary morning tea and lunch included.
Guaranteed wildlife sightings. 100% success over 20+ years!
Enjoy 5 glorious hours on the pristine waters between K'gari (Fraser Island) and Hervey Bay searching for the majestic Humpback Whale, on the new and modern environmentally friendly MV Whalesong. The Humpback Whales don't use a calender so let Whalesong Cruises provide you with the chance to be some of the first guests on the Fraser Coast to see these beautiful creatures. Wildlife guaranteed. As well as our resident bottlenose dolphins, you can also see marine animals as sting rays, eagle rays, turtles, fish, bird life and occasionally the endangered Dugong (sea cow). Whilst we’ll also be looking for the Humpback Whales, they aren’t guaranteed until mid-July.
You'll create memories to rave about for a lifetime in the protected waters between the stunning World Heritage Listed K'gari (Fraser Island) and the mainland. Enjoy morning tea, a full buffet lunch and the incredible service our team provide. We'll look after you so you can relax and take delight in the experience unfolding before your eyes.
Dolphin Watch and Whale Search Tour Includes:
- Morning tea – tropical fruit platter and cake selection
- Buffet lunch – sliced ham, roast chicken pieces, 3 delicious and nutritious salads and fresh bread
- Real time commentary on marine life and local Aboriginal (Butchulla) history - translated to French, German, Spanish and Italian by our multilingual crew
- Courtesy transfers to and from Hervey Bay accommodation
- Environmental Management Charge included
- Expert Commentary on marine life and some local history
- Hydrophone to hear the whales and other marine life 'sing'
- Complimentary filtered water, loose leaf tea, herbal tea, coffee and milo available
- Fully licensed and well-stocked bar
- Snacks and Souvenirs available for purchase
- Kids activity sheets
- Wheelchair/pram friendly with accessible toilet