Dolphin Watch + Whale Search
July 1st, 2019 - July 19th, 2019. Join Whalesong Cruises to look for the first Humpback Whales of the season. You may also see up to 4 different types of dolphins on our Dolphin Watch and Whale Search cruise. Complimentary morning tea and lunch included.
Guaranteed wildlife sightings. 100% success over 20+ years!
Our Charter takes you on a spectacular 5 hour cruise in the pristine waters between K'gari (Fraser Island) and Hervey Bay.
As well as our resident bottlenose dolphins, you can also see marine animals as sting rays, turtles, fish, bird life and occasionally the endangered Dugong. Whilst we’ll be looking for the Whales also, they aren’t guaranteed until mid-July.
Late June to mid July, we guarantee wildlife sightings*. We also start looking for the Humpback Whales which should be making their way into the bay around this time.
Dolphin Watch and Whale Search Tour Includes:
- Complimentary morning tea – tropical fruit platter and cake
- Complimentary buffet lunch – sliced ham, roast chicken pieces, 3 delicious and nutritious salads and fresh bread
- Available to charter for groups from 15-70 people
- Expert Commentary
- Complimentary leaf & herbal tea, coffee & milo available
- Fully licensed and well-stocked bar
- Snacks and Souvenirs available for purchase
- Kids activity sheets and toddler toys
- Wheelchair ramps, access and toilet.
Our extra wide decks provide excellent viewing and seating for our guests and allow for wheelchair friendly access to the lower deck.
* Free return cruise offered if no dolphins, whales, turtles, dugongs or birdlife are sighted.