Whale Watching Tour
Come and see the BIGGEST show on EARTH! Whalesong’s Cruise will get you out on the Bay & interacting with the whales before the other boats but still back in time for you to enjoy your morning or afternoon, with your choice of cruise times. So what are you waiting for?
The Biggest Show on Earth!
Whether you choose the morning or the afternoon cruise, the crew at Whalesong give you the best Whale Watch experience possible. You'll be treated to part of your cruise with no other boats around and both our cruises include:
Whale Watch Tour Includes:
- Local knowledge and expert fauna commentary with an emphasis on whales
- Water level viewing area
- Low passenger numbers
- Extra wide decks provide excellent viewing and seating for our guests
- Complimentary filtered water, leaf and herbal tea, coffee and milo available
- Delicious food
- Vegetarians & Special Dietary requirements catered for on request and with reasonable notice
- Fully licensed and well stocked bar
- Snacks and Souvenirs available for purchase
- Kids activity sheets and toddler toys
- Wheelchair ramps, access and toilet
- Courtesy bus pick up in Hervey Bay
WHAT TO BRING:
Your camera (charged batteries), comfortable flat shoes, sunscreen, hat, dress for the day so a jacket if you feel the cold, sunglasses, water bottle, purchases can be made at our fully Licenced Bar.
Whalesong's Extended Morning Cruise...
July 14th to October 31st
We will get you out on the Bay & interacting with the whales before the other boats, but still back in time to be able to make use of your afternoon if you want to. Of all the morning cruises, ours spends the longest on the whales.
5 hour cruise includes:
- Morning Tea (fruit platter and cakes)
- Buffet Lunch (cool roasted chicken, ham, three freshly made salads and fresh bread)
Whalesong's Afternoon + Sunset Cruise...
July 21st to October 14th
Our Afternoon Cruise is great if you want to optimize your time in Hervey Bay as it enables you to fit in a whale watch cruise on the same day you arrive as we're the last full-service boat to leave in the afternoon. After the afternoon of whale watching, we enjoy a cruise back taking in a stunning sunset Hervey Bay is known for. Sounds good, right!?
4 hour cruise includes:
- Light Lunch (freshly made sub style sandwiches with a variety of meat and/or salad fillings)
- Afternoon Tea (cheeses, sliced meats and crackers)
Whichever cruise you choose, you'll be pleased you chose Whalesong. With our commitment to the environment and sustainable practices, you can feel comfortable knowing your experience is not at the expense of the environment these incredible creatures live in.